Wednesday 29 July 2009

Cold Showers Bring New Powers

Today I woke at 5.30am, got up immediately, did some bits and pieces in the kitchen, moved onto clearing all the rubbish off the piano, sorting through it all and then polishing the piano, cup of tea etc., before the cold shower.

I screamed for a shorter time this morning to avoid waking my youngest up and instead really gave a rousing and novel version of My skin is alive with the cold cold water, with pain it has had for a minute now, blah blah. I can sing really very loudly though not very nicely in a very cold shower.

I also did a large amount of washing, folding and putting away and of spending quality time with Am.

In addition I spent an excellent hour or two in the morning with my very good friend and colleague Gordon looking at an outstanding idea of his to produce some courses and possibly a self help book. Title under wraps til we copywrite it. Needs some work but going in the right direction.

The late night of after 3 before I crashed last night followed by the very early morning means that now I'm shattered and must sleep perchance to dream of very cold showers..

MissionMiraculus team members - remember to Seize the Day whilst also 'hurrying slowly' and keeping in mind that before a flower is admired in all its glory it spends a good while hidden beneath the soil throwing down roots and forcing its way toward the light. The light is ahead of us and we are getting closer every day to breaking above the ground. It's all hands to the deck now : we have a lot to live up to - our potential and our potential to effect positive and healing transformations and developments within and around us.

The future looks so bright :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) we're gonna need sunglasses ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Anita for the metaphors of seeds, germination, roots, growth, and breaking through to the light. You are a star

    ReplyDelete